Apr 25, 2009

Vivo Per Lei

I chanced upon an awesome song & video today on YouTube when I was reviewing the song I Dreamed a Dream (made famous now by Susan Boyle). It so happened that Hayley Westenra sang it when she was 14! Borned in 1987, that made it 5 years ago. I was then given a treat when one thing led to another and I found the song Vivo Per Lei which she does a duet with Andrea Bocelli.
Here it is, listen to the song first & then read what I thought about it.



Do you like it? I love it! It is such a beautiful song. A song which helps me feel what is inside myself. That journey to a place which you can't see or be seen by others, the journey to the heart. You know it exists, you can certainly feel it. It is when one is touched by a smile, a breeze, a child, a moment, anything beautiful to you... It is that moment when you feel you are alive and happy to be alive!

I do not aim to share my 'special' knowledge of anything, but I try to write about how I feel about everything. I think that's the only way I could have witnesses to my mere existence. My knowledge, my intelligence (or my stupidity), my action, my job... they all do not define me. My feeling does so and that is something I'd like to share, be it to just one person, a hundred, a thousand or the entire world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers