May 27, 2009

Inside I'm Singing

Sorry for the delay. I've been busy with a few personal & work related matters. I'm in the process of leaving a job which I've been working in for the major part of my life, i.e. more than a decade! A lot of packing to be done, a lot of goodbyes to be said...

As Alan Cohen said it so well:
"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar & seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous & exciting, for in movement there is life, & in change there is power."

So, I finally took it in my stride & tendered the resignation which was long overdue. And I'll walk out of the company with no confirmed career in hand, but the beauty of it all, I feel great and hopeful!

Courage is what I need & a 10 year old girl just showed the world what that courage is! There probably will be time when I'll feel like a 10 year old again & it is during these moments that I'll need to remember Hollie Steel & do what she did, march on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers