May 29, 2009

Quakes


The world is shaking... well, mine is, after that resignation.
Nah, just joking. It's something I had been ready for years. It's the unknown that's a little scary, I suppose. But throughout my life, each step I take towards the unknown has been a better one, so am going to trust in that!

I just read about Honduras has had another earthquake, after the last ones in San Francisco & L.A. There seem to be an increasing number of activities under the earth surface recently. Not sure if it's anything to be concerned about. I did have a little bit of a hunch the 1st 2 weeks of May that something disastrous might happen soon. Not sure where, not sure what. That's what these vibes had been giving me over the years. Those weeks before Sep. 11, those weeks before the Sichuan Earthquake...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers