May 9, 2009

The Virgin

What do Obama, Branson & me have in common? We are all treading in virgin territory & trying to make a difference in other's life. The how, the why & the way may be different; we are all trying to do it though.



Branson explains it here partly in his interview with Huffington.
Obama does that often enough through the media and videos released from White House.

As for me, I'm trying to live a dream that those whose life has been touched will be thankful and pay it forward with their own deeds. It is in China that I found myself given the chance to do so on a daily basis. I shall return to this country in the near future & hopefully established myself here.

In the mean time, Colbert has responded to Branson's challenge for a fist fight!

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Colbert-Branson Duel
colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers