May 15, 2009

Angels & Demons Revisited

Angels & Demons opens in theaters across the world this weekend, well, except in China!
It was years ago when I first came across this book by Dan Brown. Liked it a lot more than Da Vinci Code. Liked the book version a lot more too.
The strangest thing about Dan Brown's book is that they are better in books than in movies. 
Some of my most favorite movies are better in movies, not literature version (I'm referring to What Dreams May Come, The Matrix, Harry Potter series, etc...). In Dan Brown's case, the books are more enticing & more imaginative & certainly more entertaining than the movies.

I love the book Angels & Demons. I can't say the same for the movie. Is Ron Howard losing his magical touch? And yes, I've just watched it in the cinema tonight! And no, I'm not in China right now ;-) 




Today's Video: LAX. JAL boeing 747 ingests baggage trolley into engine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers